What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address. It’s important that you read the full policy to understand what information We hold, how We may use it, and what your rights are.
2) DATA PROTECTION
- By registering to be an independent business partner (IBP), you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this Policy.
- We take reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, (GDPR), relating to the personal information you supply to us.
- For the purpose of the Act, the data controller is Stemtech UK Limited, Unit 5, Benford Court, Lower Cape, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5DA, UK.
3) INFORMATION THAT STEMTECH COLLECTS FROM YOU
- We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. We collect personal information from you including your name, address, ID number, e-mail address.
- If you request to be part of our company as independent business partner and sign application form, that data is used to complete your registration. In other cases, no personally identifiable information will be collected from you, unless you contact us.
- If any of the information you have submitted to Stemtech about you changes, as a IBP you are able to update this when you log into your Back office or alternatively please contact as on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information, we collect from you, to provide you with access to all parts of Stemtech Website, to communicate with you with respect to User Name and Password changes specific to Stemtech Website, for other Stemtech communications and for processing financial transactions.
- Your personal information will only be used by us for purposes consistent with the aims of the Stemtech.
5) SECURITY & STORING DATA
- Information is stored by Stemtech on computers located in Mexico.
- Stemtech IT Systems and Stemtech Website use security systems that protects your information from unauthorized use. Although we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, we enforce strict procedures and security features to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Please remember that other methods of internet communication, such as emails, are not secure unless they are encrypted.
- Stemtech will keep your information only for necessary time required for the relevant purposes - to provide you with the information you have required, to administer your registration with us, to comply with the law. We will always dispose of it securely, using specialist companies if necessary to do this work for us.
6) LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES
7) WHAT INFORMATION DOES STEMTECH SHARE?
We will only share your information if:
- We are legally required to do so, e.g. by a law enforcement agency legitimately exercising a power or if compelled by an order of the Court.
We work with a carefully-selected partners that is carrying out work on Our behalf. These partners may include our Bank, IT specialists, legal advisors and public authority. The kind of work we may ask them to do includes processing, mailing, software support and processing financial transactions. We will only pass personal data to them if they have signed a contract that requires them to
- abide by the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- treat your information as carefully as We would
- only use the information for the purposes it was supplied
- allow Us to carry out checks to ensure they are doing all these things.
- Your personal data will be provided to one or more individuals part of Stemtech group (s), to which we belong, and which will process it according to assignment from the company and on its behalf.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by Stemtech. This is called a subject access request.
- You have the right also to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information or request that information is erased.
- No administration fee will be charged for considering and/or complying with such a request unless the request is deemed to be excessive in nature.
- You can make a request by emailing email@example.com or writing to: Stemtech UK Limited, Unit 5, Benford Court, Lower Cape, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5DA, UK
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you believe your data has been processed in a way that does not comply with the GDPR. You can do so by calling the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113 or via their website, www.ico.org.uk
Stemtech may change this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by email and /or posting a prominent announcement on Stemtech Website.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on Stemtech’s use of the information, please contact us by phone +44 207 265 5590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised 03 May 2018